Whom should you approach for Financial Planning Services?

Financial Planners are of two kinds:-
Institutional Financial Advisors: These are those who are employed by the Financial Services Companies. These include Insurance Companies, Mutual Fund Companies, Equity Broking Firms, Private & Foreign Banks and Distribution Houses. Their strength lies in the company name they are employed with.

Independent Financial Advisors: The Independent Financial Advisors are self-employed who run their own business. They are friendly, flexible & spend time to understand your needs & make you understand the products which will fulfill them. Obviously you need to first check the qualifications of the individual whom you are approaching for managing your finances.

For a complete profile of Our Planners please refer ourĀ Team.