You have just tied the sacred knot and then reality hits you hard. With marriage come responsibilities. Whether you are the sole earner or both you and your spouse earn, its time you got serious with your finances.
Smart planning as a couple can help you build wealth with minimum incidence of taxation. And as you look to buy your house, you need to assess your ability to take on the loan liability and servicing of the loan over a longer duration. This also increases your insurance requirements.
Suddenly you have a whole list of things to do and financial goals to achieve.
Near term goals like:
- Purchasing your dream home.
- Going for a second and third and fourth honeymoon.
- Insuring yourself and your spouse against uncertainties.
Long term targets like:
- Building a corpus for your parents’ retirement.
- Building a corpus for your kids’ education.
- Planning for your retirement days.
And this is just the beginning.
Contact us to understand how we can help plan your finances.