Taking care of your present experiences and future asset creation. As millennials, you are infamous for your experiential spending and are often stereotyped as entitled and unprepared for the real world. In reality, you are the most educated lot with at least a bachelor's degree. You have good paying jobs, are focussed and very ambitious about building your wealth fast, retiring early or doing something where your heart truly lies. However, the high cost of education, housing, and health and just living in general along with easily available credit has put the finances of many millennials in a jeopardy. In spite of this, you want to experience everything that you can such as travel, concerts, etc. And, this is not all that you need, you also strive for financial security and comfort by building assets eventually.
Do not wait to invest, invest and wait.
All of this and much more is possible if you start investing TODAY. You may think that you don’t have any savings to start investing and you must wait to build a corpus. This attitude of waiting to create base wealth to invest will make you miss your chance of wealth creation. Don’t wait for too much to realize that if you would have started investing earlier you would have been a wealthier person today.
Address the following questions
- Is it too early to start investing? When should I exactly start managing my money?
- I don’t have any savings, what is the point of knowing about investments?
- Should I keep renting or own a house one day?
- How should I get rid of my credit card debt?
- Should I take a personal loan to travel?
- Where should I invest to achieve short term goals?
Takeaways from the workshop
- Wealth creation opportunity that you miss out on if you do not start early
- Managing the financial risks of life, health, and house
- To be able to enjoy more within the available means
- Aim for financial freedom at the age of your wish
- Avoiding the trap of credit cards and loans
INVEST SMALL IN LEARNING. REAP LARGE IN LIFE
Things that you get from the Workshop
The latest edition of Financial Goal Plan Workbook for 2019 worth INR 500 completely free.
A beer & more
Doolally/Social voucher of INR 300 which is redeemable anytime at any outlet of doolally
Membership to our facebook group for sustained updates & lifelong access to articles and online blog.
Cue cards and handouts on important actionable that you learn from the workshop.